Creating Mindful Family Journals
BY ‘IMPORTANT’ I DO NOT MEAN YOUR SHOES, CAR OR BANK CARD. I MEAN OXYGEN, FOOD & WATER TO LIVE, AND SUPPORT & RESPONSIBILITY, TO SURVIVE
IT’S ABOUT LEARNING TO JUST ‘BE’, ACCEPTING THAT BY NOT ‘DOING’ ANYTHING, DOESN’T MEAN YOU’RE DOING NOTHING
HOW TO SET UP A FAMILY MINDFULNESS JOURNAL
- What did you do today that was nice for someone else?
- What nice thing did someone else do for you today?
- How did you help anybody today?
- What good or thoughtful thing did you do for someone else today?
- What positive comment did you make to someone today?
- What was the best thing that happened to you today?
- What time during the day has your body felt the best today?
- Did you notice how your body felt today when you were happy/upset?
Enjoy the process, don’t be hard on yourself, and let me know how it goes in the comment section below.