10 Nov NUTRI DUST Recipe – easy.healthy.yummy
Nutri Dust takes 10 minutes to make and is PACKED with nutritional goodness!
For a healthy shot of plant based vitamins, minerals, omega 3 and fiber, my basic nutri dust recipe consists of the following seeds:
Sesame, pumpkin, flax/linseed, sunflower, hemp, poppy & chia
* Try to buy organic/bio seeds and store in a tight glass container.
* Use less of seeds that you use in weekly cooking and more of those you don’t.
* Leave 1cm of space at the top of the jar after layering the ground seeds in, so you can close and shake to mix well!
* Set some apart and try mixing different flavours for toppings to different meals i.e. paprika, sea salt, pepper, chilies, herbs, garlic powder, dried fruits, nuts, pure coconut sugar…
* Store at room temperature and sprinkle on everything and anything!